30 Day Shred

Options
Im looking for people to start the 30 day Shred with me. I have already completed 30 Days and im ready for round 2. I would like to start tomorrow. Anyone want to do this?? Im looking for a little support so I dont get discouraged!

Replies

• Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS on and off for like 2 months - I'll start fresh tomorrow with ya.
  • emn003
    Options
    How do you do it?
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some support. I got most of the way through then stopped. But I remember feeling sooo good! Time to start over.
  • Kellley
    Options
    Lets Go!
  • dswood
    dswood Posts: 12
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • jasonsidler1
    Options
    I want in! how do you do it?
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I just bought it and haven't started yet.
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels dvd. or if you have a digital cable it's free on exercise tv.

I started it tonight!
  • twinsies041
    Options
    Im looking for people to start the 30 day Shred with me. I have already completed 30 Days and im ready for round 2. I would like to start tomorrow. Anyone want to do this?? Im looking for a little support so I dont get discouraged!

did you lose any weight? I'm on like day 12 and nothing yet!
  • tubachicky02
    tubachicky02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's a definite booty kicker! I just completed day 3! :-)
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Let's plan on starting tomorrow. I made it throught the first 30 days and now I'm ready for another 30 days. I did not lose much weight but after posting my pictures I can see a difference. tomorrow seems like a good day to start!! :smile:
  • Jlynb1109
    Options
    Sounds good! Anyone else doing it...feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • angelxxoh
    Options
    Today was my second day! day 1 i couldn't make it all the way through. It was very intense for me and i threw up.
    Today i got all the way through but had to take a breather during the 2nd round of butt-kicks.

add me :-)
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm just ready to start level 2, but I will still go along just starting from level 2. So count me in.
  • Jlynb1109
    Options
    Day 1, Level 1 completed! :drinker:
  • mskaylamarie
    Options
    I started on Monday so I am in! Day two will continue tonight!!
  • hlor0729
    hlor0729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Day 2 of Level 1 today, and I'm hoping I do better than yesterday.
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D5 today and I LOVE it! I could barely finish the first day and didn't believe people when they said it gets better, but yesterday when I did it, I made it through no stopping and no slacking off. I was still sore as heck and completely wiped out, but I already feel stronger. I'll join ya!
  • Jlynb1109
    Options
    Keep it up ladies! :-) :flowerforyou:
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!!! Add me!