NSV- sort of...

Options
Le_Joy
Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
I have been trying to figure out what coat I wore last winter because none of mine seem warm enough now. Today i finally realized it is because I weighed 35 lbs more last winter and fat=warmth.

Replies

• sweetxsour35
    Options
    So true! I like being skinnier but getting colder is a price we all have to pay.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    lol...that's a riot...but so, true! I keep getting cold at work when I used to think "my God it's hot in here". Amazing what losing half of my "insulation" will do!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    same thing happened to me! sucks, but hey, ill take being cold over heavy, right lol
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I must be the weirdo...I'm heavy and constantly freezing!!!
  • goobergop
    goobergop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Agreed. Now a days I get really cold and have even resorted to sleeping.. *suspenseful pause* with socks on. Ugh. I hate that sooo much.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Now a sweater will fit under last winter's coat, a big bulky sweater!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm having the problem that my coats are so bulky, cold wind is going up them! I never thought about the fact I was going to need new clothes...
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I was 24 pounds heavier last year AND I lived in OK. This year I am in WI. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!