I need to RE introduce myself

jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I fell off the wagon. I need to get back on, and get my butt back in gear. I need to come on here daily. Which I haven't done in a long time. I lost most of the weight last year. My knee starting messing with me in Nov. which slowed me down:angry: . Then the holidays hit.:grumble: Then I stopped smoking in February.:smokin: , then I hurt my ankle :grumble: . What the heck?!
All that being said, I've gained some back. I remember when I told people that I lost 44 pounds. Well, I can't now. And my own mother said today that I looked like I gained some back, and to NOT go back to where I was, and my hubby agreed with her.
soooooooooo, where to begin. Stop eating the crap I have been eating to start.
My goal.
Girls weekend in November. Going with a bunch of skinny mothers, and don't want to be the biggest one there! But I'd like to get to my goal by summer.
I just wish logging in the food was easier. I wish you could stay in the logging area, and just check it all off at once. But, hey, gotta do what ya gotta do!

thanks for your ear.
Jennifer

Replies

• jenbar
    Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I fell off the wagon. I need to get back on, and get my butt back in gear. I need to come on here daily. Which I haven't done in a long time. I lost most of the weight last year. My knee starting messing with me in Nov. which slowed me down:angry: . Then the holidays hit.:grumble: Then I stopped smoking in February.:smokin: , then I hurt my ankle :grumble: . What the heck?!
    All that being said, I've gained some back. I remember when I told people that I lost 44 pounds. Well, I can't now. And my own mother said today that I looked like I gained some back, and to NOT go back to where I was, and my hubby agreed with her.
    soooooooooo, where to begin. Stop eating the crap I have been eating to start.
    My goal.
    Girls weekend in November. Going with a bunch of skinny mothers, and don't want to be the biggest one there! But I'd like to get to my goal by summer.
    I just wish logging in the food was easier. I wish you could stay in the logging area, and just check it all off at once. But, hey, gotta do what ya gotta do!

thanks for your ear.
    Jennifer
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    welcome back

you can log your whole day at once if you want to

godd luck:smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Welcome back, we all have our ups and downs, one day at a time is all you can do. You can do it, don't give up.:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    welcome back

you can log your whole day at once if you want to

godd luck:smile:
    thanks,
    I can't think that far ahead!
  • SPQR4
    SPQR4 Posts: 11
    Jennifer,

I was doing very well myself up until last November when I broke my left foot at a birthday party ( bad luck) . It took until the end of February to finally heal but since then I have lost 16 lbs and have never felt and looked better.

My vacation begins on June 30th (about 11 weeks from now) and my goal is to be 190lbs (am currently at 213). It takes doing what you just did; saying that you have done it once . . there is nothing to stop you from doing it again except yourself. November is still in the distance and is a realistic enough goal to be able to achieve.

All the best !!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    I figure if I lose 1 pound a week, I will be 135 by November 1st. But, I'd be happy with 142-145.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: