do you need a towel to wipe up all that drool?

Options
let me preface this by saying that the decision to become healthy and lose weight was entirely for myself. but tonight... was still amazingly awesome and motivational.

i dated chris about five years ago. we were together for about 7 months. when things got a little too heavy, we backed off, but remained friends that floated in and out of touch with each other over the years. well tonight he calls me up and wants me to meet him for a drink. i happily oblige. :) we haven't seen each other for about three months - before i started losing weight. the expression on his face when he saw me was priceless.

now, i know that he's always found me attractive and loved my body (even when i didn't..).. but tonight, he made it very clear he couldn't get over how good i looked.

he told me he was proud of me.
that was definitely the best part.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow... that made me smile from ear to ear!
    That is so fantastic. You must have worked so hard to get to where you are, and you deserve all of the positive attention you get! It's fantastic that he is someone who liked your body even when you had problems with it :D
    Keep up the great work, and keep those NSVs coming!
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    I'm so happy. That was definitely positive feedback on your hard work. You deserve it. Happiness to you!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love it!! That is amazing. I love hearing those words "You look great" Eat your heart out. Ha
  • 3dinsv
    Options
    Awesome! What a great ego boost. Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!