I need help!

Options
In the past few months, I feel my husband and I have been doing a lot of things right. We have started our own business with Shaklee. We are starting to use more natural cleaning products, and slowly starting to swap out some of the unhealthy things for healthy ones, like buying organic, not just produce, we are now starting to buy organic milk and such. I feel like the Shaklee has really helped me because every time I think back to what we were doing a year ago, I was sick with a cold. Last Birthday, last football outing, pretty much got a new cold every 2 weeks. But I have only had 1 cold this year!

The only thing is that our own business is giving me less time to exercise. And since this summer I have not really been watching my calories. I convinced myself that it was okay to eat the whole candy bar because it was organic chocolate. I guess I really just need some support. A lot of people have supported our business, and I know these changes are good, but I still have 10 pounds l'd like to get off before December 31! I just need more support and motivation here!

Replies

• larat71
    Options
    It is hard to get all the exercise in when you are trying to run your own business. My only suggestion is that you actually pencil in a work out every day or so on the ole' fridge calendar and tell your husband you ARE going to go work out and he needs to take the helm for just 30 minutes or so. And that candy bar....well...you know that right answer to that! you CAN do this and I would love to be part of your support system:) Feel free to add me and I Promise to be here when you need a nudge!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I want to take 10 off by Christmas, too! I am here for you, girl. Maybe we can start a friendly wager. Or start some sort of challenge together. Let me know what you think :)