Slytherin Common Room

Options
12346»

Replies

• poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Of course we'll still have you!! :smile: Get caught up when you can!
    What play are you in?

It's a series of one act plays by Alan Ayckbourn, some are funny, others a bit more sombre! I am a member of a local drama society (Richard Attenborough was once a member!), it's all volunteers and we have a three hundred seat theatre. I'm on the marketing committee as well so it keeps me busy. The play I am in is only a studio play so to about 45 people.

Also, huge congrats to us winning the Quidditch Cup, woo hoo!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! GO US!!
  • james8008
    Options
    I'm tired of doing homework... I just threw in some Half blood Prince. Movie time!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Hello All! My name is Rachel (or Rae) and I just joined the Slytherin house for this challenge. I see that you all just won the Quidditch cup last month, Congratulations! :drinker: I sure hope I'll be able to help you for this next month! If you have any questions for me, let me know!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel. Hope you are having a good weekend.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Hi Rae!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! And Welcome Rae!

Don't think I will be around tomorrow, so checking in today.

Loss of 1.6 pounds this week!

Did some dancing, but didn't record it so not really sure how many exercise minutes hehe. I need someone behind me with a crop to remind me to log things....
  • Troy67
    Options
    WOOHOO! And Welcome Rae!

Don't think I will be around tomorrow, so checking in today.

Loss of 1.6 pounds this week!

Did some dancing, but didn't record it so not really sure how many exercise minutes hehe. I need someone behind me with a crop to remind me to log things....

I think you just want somebody with a crop, period. LOL Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work!
  • Troy67
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope you all had a great week.

1.4 pounds lost this week. 7 Newts and 7 Owls if we are still doing our own goals this week.
    1329 exercise minutes for 13,977 calories burned.

The only bad thing about getting closer to your goal: It takes twice as much work to lose those stubborn pounds in my mid-section. lol

Have a great one!!

Troy
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Rae :)

My week:

No loss, no gain.
    For my personal goals I got: 4 Newts (stay under calories) and 3 Owls (work out at the gym).
    2007 minutes of exercise, 790 calories burned.

Looking forward to the challenges this week! This weekend I'm traveling to Dallas to visit my family for my birthday, and I'm bringing my boyfriend with (he only gets time to come to Dallas with me once a year)!
    There will definitely be cake. And pumpkin pie. And probably less exercise :/
  • poorcopies
    Options
    My current re-starting weight is 275 lbs if you need it! Back on track so hopefully a loss this week!
  • almostgoth
    almostgoth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

up one pound this week. 90 minutes exercise....

-J
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    As promised, I said that I will be reworking the way I post the challenges. I will now be using my blog through MFP to update the challenges each week. I will post the link to the blog so you don't have to go digging through the thread to find it. So for the second week of November, you can find your challenges here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MacSkillz/view/november-slytherin-house-challenges-167219

I will also have new Prefect and Quiddicth Captain by the end of the week so keep an eye out for those!

Also: I just realized they got rid of allowing us to have pictures in our signatures. That's a wicked bummer. : (
  • Troy67
    Options
    So much for allowing us to keep track of our progress in pictures in one easy link. You think with the goals of this site, something that made it easier for new people to click on and find motivation wouldn't get taken away without notice. I guess everyone now has to post their own blog with their pics. Whatever bandwidth/storage space was freed up is nothing to the amount of space it will take up for even a thousand mfpers starting their own page.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hello Slytherin! I just set up a Hogwarts Castle group where we will move all of the common rooms. I haven't started a new thread there for any of us yet, but will soon. Stay tuned!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The new common rooms are ready! Click on the Groups tab under community and search Hogwarts - then there is a button to join the group. Once you've joined, you can start posting in your new topic. See you there!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thanks to Sue we now have a Hogwarts Castle group! Please join the group!! A Slytherin thread has already been started, so from now on, PLEASE report all information there or send me a message, which ever you prefer!

Here is the link to the group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/458-hogwarts-castle
  • james8008
    Options
    I haven't really been on much lately in the last week so sorry for not posting my stats on Monday. How is everyone else doing? I got a 10 mile run in tonight, it felt great. I hope everyone is doing well!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sorry every one I have been MIA! I am not in a good place right now and I am trying to get myself back on track!
    No loss no gain

I'll be better soon!