15 year anniversary

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
I am going to do something I NEVER would do. I just go the babysitter ok for tomorrow. I am going to bellydance for my husband on out 15th anniversary tomorrow. I want to thank Sharon for the encouragement. My cousin called and said she is dropping an outfit off for me.
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    I am going to do something I NEVER would do. I just go the babysitter ok for tomorrow. I am going to bellydance for my husband on out 15th anniversary tomorrow. I want to thank Sharon for the encouragement. My cousin called and said she is dropping an outfit off for me.
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rileyreid
    Options
    Hope all go's well,

I'm sure hubby will love it. lol

Happy aniversary for tomorrow :wink:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you! Happy Anniverserary!

I hope you'll share what type of choreography you performed...I know he'll love it no matter what you do!

Also, congratulations on 15 years of marriage...just wonderful!
  • icandoit
    Options
    I am so excited for you! Happy Anniverserary!

I hope you'll share what type of choreography you performed...I know he'll love it no matter what you do!

Also, congratulations on 15 years of marriage...just wonderful!

Thanks Sharon,
    You know the only reason I am doing this is because you talked me into it. I should be very interesting.
    Thanks again
    Renee
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to You and Your husband for 15 years of marriage, that is something to brag about these days:drinker: Here is to another 15yrs:drinker:
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :o) Wish you many more years!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm with auntkaren! Congrats....not many reach that milestone these days. GL on your dance. I would be terrified........I'm proud of you for even trying it!!! :drinker:
  • icandoit
    Options
    My cousin dropped off my anniversary outfit for tomorrows dance. I am shocked:noway: :embarassed:
    It looks like a HOOKER. I don't know what she was thinking. Tag says, " All Sales Final" Sorry, there will be no pictures posted. g-string-sheer robe and sticky tassles and a waist chain:huh: :sad: :blushing:
    I really hope he likes this
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    My cousin dropped off my anniversary outfit for tomorrows dance. I am shocked:noway: :embarassed:
    It looks like a HOOKER. I don't know what she was thinking. Tag says, " All Sales Final" Sorry, there will be no pictures posted. g-string-sheer robe and sticky tassles and a waist chain:huh: :sad: :blushing:
    I really hope he likes this

OMGoodness -- YOU ARE BRAVE!!!

:smile:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    He'll love it!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Have fun!
    And congrats on 15 yrs! We just celebrated 6 the other day! =o)
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    How cool is that???? Great exercise too!! Have fun!! :happy: