ONEderland by Christmas challenge anyone???

Options
I've seen several people in posts about ONEderland saying that they are close and a few that said they'd like to do it by Christmas. I stink at challenges, but I wonder if anyone would like to join forces with me in an effort to make that final push by Christmas - it can be our gifts to ourselves. I have 10 pounds to go.

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have about 22 to go. I don't think I'll make it by Christmas, but I'm shooting for New Year's.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Which is only 6 days later...lol
  • rebel_girl11
    rebel_girl11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to try but i don't think its possible for me. that would be 50 pounds.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hey - that works, too. If I don't make it all the way by Christmas, I can always try for the rest of it that next week, huh?
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Right now I am 207.4 but I am so anxious to get to onederland!! Haven't done any other challenges but maybe this would help me ;-)
  • deeharley
    Options
    I would love to try but i don't think its possible for me. that would be 50 pounds.

:cry: Well, you're welcome to check in on us and post your losses as you have them, maybe we can still be an encouragement to each other.
  • deeharley
    Options
    Wow - this thread got lost fast. Page 8. Yes, I'm shamelessly bumping it to see if anyone else would liek to join us. :smile:
  • jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!! I have about 6 pounds to go before Onederland! I'm hoping by Thanksgiving to see it, but definatly by Christmas!

Jodi
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    I will join.. Maybe it will be the one thing I can give myself for Christmas.. :flowerforyou:
  • deeharley
    Options
    Yay!! A couple more of us!