South Beach Challenge Starting Tomorrow

Options
Hi All,

I am starting South Beach tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone would like to join me. I am starting with Phase I and will be posting information on a daily basis on this thread, so let me know if you're in and fell free to friend list me!

- Lizzy

Replies

• TOBUNNZYE
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea. I've been trying to make up my mind to do this (south beach, atkins, either one) but I don't think I can make it alone. I know it's the only way I can lose, for real. I never lose on counting calories or fat, only on atkins. Well, I'm in. It's gonna be hard, I'm very low on groceries and can't shop till Monday, but here goes anyway!
  • amyrenee726
    Options
    Hi, are you still doing sbd? This is the second forum I've found on it. I just started it for the third time in my life on Sunday, the Sam day I joined mfp :)
  • mn2italy
    mn2italy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting SB for the second time tomorrow. I had great success with it the first time (lost 15 pounds), but I started eating sweets again and gained back 10. Phase 1 was hard, but by the end of two weeks I felt great!

Hopefully you are still sticking with it! Would love to hear an update!
  • LilacLizabeth
    LilacLizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hey guys I got off track and will restart the south beach diet, saturday!! how is everyone else?
  • amyrenee726
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs the first week back on SBD! :) I have quite a few more to go...I have struggled a little this week with family events but am sticking to the plan for the most part and am NOT giving up! Hope you have great returns to SBD and we can keep a forum going to help each other and for recipes! :)
  • mn2italy
    mn2italy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started today, and since it's only 9 a.m. I'm doing good so far :-) I did pack my two snacks and a salad with chicken for lunch, so hopefully I'll do okay and not snap at anyone when I have to walk past the candy dish at work.

amyrenee - congrats on 10 pounds in one week! Success like that makes all the hard work worth it! Hopefully you have continued success in week 2!
  • LilacLizabeth
    LilacLizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am going to restart first thing tomorrow morning. Level 1 here I come, I've been bloating SO much lately and excessive carbs are so the answer!
  • myschelt
    myschelt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just restarted Phase 1 today! The first 2 weeks are soooo hard for me but I know I will be glad I did it! :)