Want to be the biggest loser for 30 days?

Options
Here's the challenge rules.

Weigh in days are mondays starting 07/11/2011 (if you weighed in a day or two ago then use that date) Message me your weight, this is a team comp, we don't need to see individual weights just team losses.

There will be 4 teams of 4 so if you are in then I will buddy you up so the teams have roughly the same weight.
When you weigh in on the monday you message me your weight and your team colour. Weights stay private.

Each week the team with the smallest loss has the chore of setting the challenge for the following week.

I will set the challenge for week one: Purchase, download, borrow the 30 day shred, ripped in 30, the biggets loser bootcamp or the biggest loser 30 day jump start and get started today. Its a maximum of 30 minutes for any of the workouts so no excuses. The challenge is to do the workout of your choice everyday for the next 30 days. If you already doing the challenges above then please continue and then try one of the others to reach your 30 day goal.

There is no prize for this challenge other than having the best team with the biggest losses. You are welcome to post before pictures and after pictures at the end of the 1st 30 days. Lets kick some butt.....who is in?

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it but am afraid of my injuries resurfacing and am doing Charger440's challenges which is a killer.

Good luck to all involved. sigh . . .
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it but am afraid of my injuries resurfacing and am doing Charger440's challenges which is a killer.

Good luck to all involved. sigh . . .

Nevermind, I hope your injuries get better soon. Maybe we will do this again in another 30 days You might be able to join us then?
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I want to be but not aloud to start exercising for until next Wednesday :( I have the 30ds ready as well!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    I want to be but not aloud to start exercising for until next Wednesday :( I have the 30ds ready as well!

Thats fine you can start on wednesday ;) You will just have to make sure you encourage your other team members along until ou get started!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    bump
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in...my weight as of this morning: 175.4...thank you for doing this!! Hoping it will give me incentive!!
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    I'm in...my weight as of this morning: 175.4...thank you for doing this!! Hoping it will give me incentive!!
    Great and welcome!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

Weigh in days are mondays starting 07/11/2011 (if you weighed in a day or two ago then use that date) Message me your weight, this is a team comp, we don't need to see individual weights just team losses.

There will be 4 teams of 4 so if you are in then I will buddy you up so the teams have roughly the same weight.
    When you weigh in on the monday you message me your weight and your team colour. Weights stay private.

Each week the team with the smallest loss has the chore of setting the challenge for the following week.

I will set the challenge for week one: Purchase, download, borrow the 30 day shred, ripped in 30, the biggets loser bootcamp or the biggest loser 30 day jump start and get started today. Its a maximum of 30 minutes for any of the workouts so no excuses. The challenge is to do the workout of your choice everyday for the next 30 days. If you already doing the challenges above then please continue and then try one of the others to reach your 30 day goal.

There is no prize for this challenge other than having the best team with the biggest losses. You are welcome to post before pictures and after pictures at the end of the 1st 30 days. Lets kick some butt.....who is in?

I am so totally IN!!! I did day 2 of Boot Camp with Bob this morning! I <3 him! Do you want me to send you my weight?
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. I can use all the extra motivation I can get :smile:

Weight this morning: 148
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Thats fine you can start on wednesday ;) You will just have to make sure you encourage your other team members along until ou get started!
    Thanks :) I had an operation a couple of weeks ago and they said no exercise for 3weeks can't wait to get started now
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    im in. My wt monday morning was 101.3 kg. o boy, i have already at my recent bottom weight ;) lets see how it goes :)
  • 4thehardman
    Options

I am so totally IN!!! I did day 2 of Boot Camp with Bob this morning! I <3 him! Do you want me to send you my weight?
    yup send me ur weight plese! I will do bob day 2 tonight........I'm ready for the burn!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, my weight is 198
  • GretchenReine
    Options

yup send me ur weight plese! I will do bob day 2 tonight........I'm ready for the burn!

The burn is the best! My hamstrings and glutes are literally killing me but I still made myself walk up the stairs at work instead of using the elevator. OMG does it hurt! 272.4 is my weight. I'm trying to talk my son into doing it as well since he has been doing the workouts on a fairly regular basis! :-)
  • GretchenReine
    Options

Is today the weigh in day? I just re-read and notice you have 7/11/11, which is Friday. ;-)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will send you my weight. Thanks for organizing this. :)
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    We are still waiting for a few members so we will start the challenge this friday.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    How many more people do we need ?
  • bellaoj62
    bellaoj62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in, is it ok If I do Tracey Anderson Dvd instead?
    Current weight 70kg/154lb

:)
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Can I still join, PLEASE !? I need to get back on 30DS, and am starting again tonight.....