AUSTRALIANS!!!

Options
Would love to have some Australian MPF pals who have lost a lot of weight:drinker: would love to see what you do and how you eat for the day and how you avoid things when your stress levels are high and you just feel like having a who gives a BEEP day...

Im in QLD 27yrs old a mum of 3 wife to be in sep 2012 so i really nee some in sight on how others are doing and adjusting to it all I have lost 15kgs but still 27 kgs to go before september 2012.... or at lest close to it :bigsmile:

Replies

• claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm aussie, melbourne 21 year old :)

haven't lost a lot and don't have much more to lose but love my aussie friends if you want to add
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    heyhey :) i'm a canberran :) just sent you a fr xo
  • felicity866
    Options
    go the green and gold....I am an Aussie mum...mid north coast of NSW....go team!! I have 20kgs to lose all together and have lost 4.5kgs since starting....I lost the first couple before signing up
  • hayes1311
    hayes1311 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Im aussie, Perth wa
    21 on sunday .

engaged, trying for a bub, havent lost much but got lots to loose!
    add me if u want :-)
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    im an aussie! in vic!
    ive lost 10kgs, not heaps but its great :)
    im maintaining :) feel free to add me!
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    Hiya. I'm 27 and from Adelaide
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm an Aussie living in London but hoping to get back home to NSW in the next couple of years.

Congrats on your weight loss so far! As of yesterday I have lost 40kgs, but I still have another 25kgs to go so I know how frustrating it can be when the road still feels soooo long ahead of you.

Happy for you to add me and we can support each other - I get quite a few of those ' who gives a beep' days... but I have found that my friends on MFP can help support me and get me through it...

x
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    woohooo so nice to see more Aussies out there thanks guys ^_^
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    Hiya. I'm 27, and from Adelaide. I'm getting married in September 2012 as well!! I've only just started, so feel free to add me:)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    im an aussie! in vic!
    ive lost 10kgs, not heaps but its great :)
    im maintaining :) feel free to add me!

Add her! She is so inspiring!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm from Brisbane but not lost too much so far (11kg) feel free to add me though!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Hiya. I'm 27, and from Adelaide. I'm getting married in September 2012 as well!! I've only just started, so feel free to add me:)

just added :D how funny what a great journey to have and great support hahah my date is the 8th :D wow this will be exciting challenge for the brides to be to get down to goal weight ^_^
  • Naomi113
    Options
    wow love getting some new mpf pals be great to read and see how we all do :bigsmile:
  • Tarshlee
    Tarshlee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey im 21 and live in country vic i lost 12kg before joining mfp and have about 10kg left to go =] good to see some aussies!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have added you. I am in Melbourne, I will be 37 on Sunday and have a 2 year old little girl. I've got a good 20kg to lose. I find this site very motivating!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    33yo Qlder............... its all about enjoying the journey more than the destination. What that means, you got to enjoy the exercise you do rather than it being something you have to do in order to lose weight.
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    My date is the 1st! We can all keep each other motivated!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    33yo Qlder............... its all about enjoying the journey more than the destination. What that means, you got to enjoy the exercise you do rather than it being something you have to do in order to lose weight.

ever so true, i was loving the exercise but just of lately with this lower back soreness and my hip i have bursitis, im just hate that i can not go futher in exercise then others if i push my self to hard im down for a few days its suck but learning to live with it, work around it and count that im lucky that i can still exercise :bigsmile: