I think my little sis is going to try to kill me

Options
This is my sister..
174949_10150271211277580_511087579_7458732_4876481_o2.jpg

She is REALLY disciplined about her body (ok so she paid for her boobs and lipo on her hips - but only after she had lost a lot of weight) and she is having me over to her house tonight (and many more nights I should imagine) so that she can play at being my personal trainer. She has a treadmill and an iJoy (I had never heard of one, it sounds terrifying) and weights.. and a really mean attitude for when I slack.

If I don't get on here tomorrow, send a search party, k?!?

Replies

• LNEdiacos
    LNEdiacos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hahahah, oh dear. Good luck :)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I've heard of an ijoy but didn't think it's was the sort of thing you'd share with a sister..:embarassed:
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    I've heard of an ijoy but didn't think it's was the sort of thing you'd share with a sister..:embarassed:

ROFLMAO funny you should say that because thats more or less EXACTLY what I said when she said i could have a go
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Little? she looks older than you =) Nonetheless she looks great
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    that's very funny :bigsmile:

I hope you can walk tomorrow lol
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Does she know you uploaded her picture here? If not, she will definitely kill you.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    174949_10150271211277580_511087579_7458732_4876481_o2.jpg

That ^^^^ Little Henry vacuum cleaner looks like he is looking up your sister's skirt. No wonder he has such a big smile on his face. I'm gonna be honest. I would probably do the same in his position...

Good luck with your training session
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Does she know you uploaded her picture here? If not, she will definitely kill you.

Yeah she doesn't mind :)
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Looking at her picture I think maybe she knows what she is doing. I say keep an open mind and she what she can do for you.
    I helped my brother lose 66 lbs last year. Then he listened to everybody else in his life tell him he was too skinny and gained it all back. What a shame.
    Good Luck.