I'm new!!!

Options
I just joined MFP a little while ago. Here's a little info about me. I'm a 25 year old mom of 3. I just had my last baby this past August. Before I had kids I was very athletic. I enjoyed gymnastics, dancing and basketball. When I found out I was pregnant with my 1st baby in 2005 (I was 19) I weighed 103lbs. During the pregnancy I gained almost 60lbs. I only lost half of it. After having my daughter I weighed 130lbs. Two and half years later I find out I'm pregnant again and my weight is 153lbs. After having my son I go back down to 153lbs. (I only gained 35lbs. with him). Apparently I tend to gain 20 or so pounds after each kid because last December I find out I'm pregnant with baby number 3 and my weight is 173lbs. I manage to only gain 20lbs. through my pregnancy. After having her I went down to 168lbs. That's where I am now. I won't be having anymore kids and I'm ready to be me again. I have about 65lbs. to lose. I miss being active. But the weight and everything the past 6 years has caused me to fall into a depression. I'm ready to break out of it. I just need motivation, and lots of it!

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. YOU CAN DO IT!!! C:
  • andrewkumala
    Options
    Just keep exercising and there are many people here who will be really glad to help you!
    I am new to MFP as well and I think it's amazing. You can do it,Supermommy3!!!
  • glad23
    glad23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Get outta the funk and don't let the pounds keep you down, you're already a super mommy soon you'll be a super sexy mommy! Stay positive and good luck on your journey :smile:
  • tmarrie
    Options
    You can do it. Best of luck.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to send me a friend request :)