I just want to be friends with ALL the people :)

I'm not new, I've been around for a month or so and didn't want to clog up the introduce myself board with my re-introduction.

I've just found that a whole lot of my MFP friends have been dropping like flies getting closer to Christmas season and I am looking for some new, fresh, lovely friends!

I love giving support and getting some in return never goes astray.

My name is Sarah and I am not ashamed to say it, I want to be your friend.

No matter how big or little your goal is, I'd love to help you achieve it, even with just an encouraging post now and again.

So! Have at it! New and old! You've nothing to lose (but weight) and only a friend to gain! :D

Thank you!
Sarah.

Replies

• FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Hi Sarah, would love another friend to help me on my journey and to support on thiers, please feel free to add me x
  • Huzzah! New friends! :D
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Hi Sarah, good luck on your journey

I have to say though i looked at your diary and am very worried, most days your not even eating 1000 calories 1200 is the min for a small sedenty woman.

please don't think i'm have a go at you i'm just concerned
  • hiya! not gonna lie, the title of this post touched a special place in my heart. Love ALL the meme jokes. :)

I'll be stickin' around through the holidays, feel free to add meeeeee :)
  • Hey thanks for adding me. I def could use all the friends and support on her possible.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Hi Sarah.

I love MFP....always have it open at work. Met my goal of 130 and am now on maintenance,,,,,sometimes it's harder than losing!

Happy to be your friend :flowerforyou: Everyone....fell free to add me too :heart:

Sue :smile: x
  • hi sarah i want to have many friends too.. pls dont hesitate to add me..thanks..
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Hey another Fiona here
    I love your goals - do you mind if I 'steal' your idea????!!!
    Would love another friend
    I have started back this week - full steam ahead - My goal for my weight loss was my first 'proper' holiday in 20years which we had in October, but that was a disaster!!
    So, I have dusted myself off, picked myself up & ready to win this fight & would love to help you get that birthday dress
    good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    HEY SARAH :D feel free to add me always looking for new MFP friends :D and i will be sticking around over the Christmas break and motivating all my MFP friends to put down the Christmas pudding LOL
  • Hi Sarah, good luck on your journey

I have to say though i looked at your diary and am very worried, most days your not even eating 1000 calories 1200 is the min for a small sedenty woman.

please don't think i'm have a go at you i'm just concerned

Hey there Morgan!
    Rest assured I am aware of how low my calories are some days. But at the moment it is a blazing summer in Australia and I find my appetite reduced when the weather is hot. I am still more than achieving my daily minimum of vitamins, minerals and protein. Most days, I do eat my calories :) I will be careful. Genuinely, thank you for your concern though!

hiya! not gonna lie, the title of this post touched a special place in my heart. Love ALL the meme jokes. :)

I'll be stickin' around through the holidays, feel free to add meeeeee :)

Meee toooo! I probably spend far too many hours giggling at them...
    Hey another Fiona here
    I love your goals - do you mind if I 'steal' your idea????!!!
    Would love another friend
    I have started back this week - full steam ahead - My goal for my weight loss was my first 'proper' holiday in 20years which we had in October, but that was a disaster!!
    So, I have dusted myself off, picked myself up & ready to win this fight & would love to help you get that birthday dress
    good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:

Hiiiii other Fiona! By all means! Steal away, as far as I can remember I probably stole it off someone else too! Ehehe. Hopefully everyone can have lovely birthday dresses this year :D
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    anyone can add me the more friend the better!
  • VictoriousNicole
    VictoriousNicole Posts: 14 Member
    Sarah, though I'm already friends with you, I would love to make more. I need all the motivation I can get :)