Hello There!

:flowerforyou:
Happy Easter!
I am a former Weight Watchers Lifetime Member, and I've gained a bunch of weight back since quitting smoking almost 2 years ago. My body sure doesn't work like it used to.
The meetings in my small town (700) people have ceased, so I'm on the lookout for support, and a great tool to boost my shrinking self.
I believe I've found it here! Thanks for this great site. I'm so happy my friend told me about it!
I've only done today's food etc, and later we'll have activity, and I'm doing well.
Is there a weekly weigh in? How do we chart that?
Any tips are greatly appreciated!
Thanks again, can't wait to get to know you all!

Replies

• :flowerforyou:
    Happy Easter!
    I am a former Weight Watchers Lifetime Member, and I've gained a bunch of weight back since quitting smoking almost 2 years ago. My body sure doesn't work like it used to.
    The meetings in my small town (700) people have ceased, so I'm on the lookout for support, and a great tool to boost my shrinking self.
    I believe I've found it here! Thanks for this great site. I'm so happy my friend told me about it!
    I've only done today's food etc, and later we'll have activity, and I'm doing well.
    Is there a weekly weigh in? How do we chart that?
    Any tips are greatly appreciated!
    Thanks again, can't wait to get to know you all!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    Welcome Katie, you've come to the right place. There are lots of groups for challenges and support. I think there's a 40+ group and some groups that do exercise challenges. Look through all the message boards for groups that sound interesting to you. You can read the posts and find a group that you like.

I hooked up with a group called 50+ women and they have saved my life and supported me and given me encouragement. good luck in finding a group that works for you.

You can use everything you learned in Weight Watchers and gain so new tools for your journey.

Take it one day at a time and take baby steps.

you can do it.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    good luck! this website has been so helpful for me!
  • Welcome to MFP. It's a GREAT and Helpful Community.

:smile: