Im new and praying I lose some weight.

Options
Hay I'm India.
I'm 19, 5foot 2, and 215 pounds.
My goal is to be 155 pounds by summer, then 130 by september.

Replies

• KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the place to help that happen! Welcome and please feel free to add me as a friend. YOU can do this!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi India you are very pretty :). Welcome to the site and keep coming back. It helps.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You definitely can lose the weight if you're diligent with MFP - it does actually work! Best of luck to you!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the famliy!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Stop praying and start dieting and exercising! Well, you don't have to actually stop praying. but if all you do is pray, you won't stand a, well, prayer. God will move mountains, but you have to bring the shovel and do the work.

God1.gif Welcome!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    praying is awesome, will keep you sane :) lol but exercising and eating right will deff. do the trick, good luck :)
  • jessashcher
    Options
    welcome, this site really does help you, I am kind of a lazy person when it comes to exercising so I don't do a whole lot of it, but I do watch my calories intake and I have been using this site for 2 monthes now and I have lost 15 lbs. Best of luck to you.
  • damecaite42
    damecaite42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Prayer was actually a very important part of my weight loss journey, but the crucial part was putting that prayer into motion and making the changes I needed to in ALL areas of my life (diet and exercise primarily, but also my mental/emotional relationship with food, among other things.) Emotional support is also a critical part, so you have definitely come to the right place! MFP is full of people who are or have been where you are, and will cheer you along, as well as give you a swift kick when you need it. I'd be happy to join your support team!

Kay
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm another one that agrees that prayers are a great way to start. Keep praying then start to log your food then start getting some exercise. You can do this. I try to never say I'm on a diet. I say I'm learning to eat healthier. This is a change in lifestyle habits. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP India:flowerforyou: Great ppl, great inspirations and lots of hard working members. I think you'll fit right in and succeed along with the rest of us. You've made the first step by jumping on here and introducing yourself:drinker:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • InuDaughter
    Options
    Thank you all for your support and welcomes. :smile: :heart: