Mid Section HELP!!!!

Options
How Can I Tone This Mid Section its just like a BLOB. Ive Lost 34lbs since April and my bra size has come Down From 36H To a 32F.
Dropped 2 Dress sizes But My Mid Section Is Bloody Disgusting. the inchs are coming of But Im Worried Im Going to have it saggy .
Ive Had 3 Children All Natural Births.
How Can I Reduce The Risk Of It Sagging And Tone It Up.

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It's pretty much genetic and you can't spot reduce fat, if you're going to sag you will, it can take 2 years after you hit goal for it all to come back in too.

That said I'm sure crunches and pilates wouldn't go amiss.
  • chipmafia
    chipmafia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The first place you put it on will be the last place you take it off. (usually) So, if you've had a weight problem in you mid-section for a long time, it is likely that you'll lose that last in your battle.

There is really no way to "tone" a particular area. You can target the muscles in that area and strengthen them, but it won't cause you to lose weight in that area first.

Most people gain weight from the bottom up, and lose it from the top down.

I'm no doctor, but that is just from my experience with my own weight battles and watching others around me do the same.
  • chesty1
    chesty1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do 8 Minute ab's once a day and you will see results within 30 days. (So long as you remain dedicated and stick to it!)
    Also because you will be losing weight at the same time you should purchase some Vitamin E oil to rub into thighs/stomach area to prevent and minimize stretch marks. Find the video through the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNqrkGnkUWc
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Start doing Insanity.... you'll take take of mid section issues!