Need new friends on this journey..

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Roz, age 33, and I am starting this new journey to better health n fitness. I am a working mom of two, obese and unhappy. I used to weigh about 120 lbs, roughly 55 kg, I am small framed, 5 feet 3 height. I started gaining weight due to unhealthy lifestyle choices and it became worse after my 2 pregnancies. I am not blaming my children for the weight gained, I love them to bits but I have only myself to blame for my weight. Currently I am a whopping 194 lbs, 88 kgs and my poor legs are killing me.

My aim is to learn eating healthy again and stay active and fit while slowly losing the weight for good. If it goes away fast, so much the better but I am aiming for a healthier lifestyle first and foremost. I need some new friends on this journey of mine and if anyone feels the same way as I do, lets be friends and support each other. .

Replies

• melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's support each other!

Good luck on MFP!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! MFP will be a great support tool!
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi Roz!!

Feel free to add me!! I've started over AGAIN! I have about 40 lbs. to lose! I'll join you in your journey as well! Good Luck!!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Roz! Gratz on taking that first step to a new healthier lifestyle. There are alot of awesome people here to help you on your journey! Feel free to add me! Best wishes on your journey.
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am Moneica :)
    I have been with MFP for 1 month.. i have about 115 pounds to lose... i used to always be small.. (120-125 pounds) i started gaining weight 5 yrs ago after i had my 5 yr old (i have 4 kids)
    feel free to add me :)
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    welcome! there are alot of great people with great advice.

good luck on your journey!!
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am on a journey to lose 90+ lbs.!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gong to love this site - there are a ton of supportive people here. Good luck on your journey and please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi Roz and Welcome!

You have come to the right place.

I am also on a journey of a healthier and happier me. I am only 5' and am aiming to lose about 55lbs. We can do this!

Feel free to add me!!