MeatlessMonday Challenge!!!

Options
I'm planning on doing a MeatlessMonday Challenge. It's not a tough challenge, and its mostly just something else to challenge myself on. I have two on board so far, anyone else that would like to join, just post under here and I'll friend ya! We're starting on 11/14, and we are going until you don't feel like doing it anymore. Try to go atleast one month, if its something you like to do, then its just another thing to help challenge yourself.

Replies

• yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    oh, by the way, checkout www.meatlessmonday.com, its an actual real thing. lol...
  • oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd like to join you on the meatless Monday challenge. I'm trying to go meatless at least once a week so this would help motivate me.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I like my meat way to much and sometimes have too much, so this could be a great challenge for me to help me cut back. Let me know all the details. Friend me!!!!!
  • jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge too!
  • kjloiselle
    kjloiselle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'm in please!
  • stonetodrop
    stonetodrop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is timely. My daughter informed me last night that she would not like to eat meat anymore because she doesn't like hurting animals. Well, time to get some good vegetarian recipes. It's lentil soup and baguette for dinner tonight!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm up for meatless mondays, I almost managed it yesterday but two left over cocktail sausages spoiled the day, lol!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    We go meatless on Fridays,but I'm happy to get a new site to check out recipes! :flowerforyou:
  • dchienku
    Options
    I am excited to start this. I just had some veggie lasagna. I checked out the website and added it to my favorites. This is going to be wonderful. Thanks for this excellent challenge. I just signed up =)

Denise:smile:
  • dchienku
    Options
    I did this challenge for the most part. I just have to get it in to my head that there is not meat on Mondays. I made my kids pasta and meat. I took a bite and then remembbered that it was or is meatless Monday. I want to do this again next week. thanks for this wonderful challenge.
    Denise
  • Jessyrabbit
    Jessyrabbit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great idea! But be careful!! I was a vegetarian for 7 years, I still tend to eat and order vegetarian out of habit. and I will go days without eating meat without even thinking about it! BUT remember, just because something doesn't have meat doesn't mean its healthy! I gained a LOT of weight in the 7 years I was a vegetarian, and didn't lose a lot of it till I actually put meat BACK into my diet!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Meatless Mondays for about 6 months now-- good to have some folks to share with!
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I already do meatless Mondays, and Tuesdays, and Wednesdays... well, I'm a vegitarian so every day is meatless for me.