Sugar coma...

Options
So the temptation challenge on the last episode of Biggest Loser...I'm pretty sure I just reenacted that last night, minus the hidden cash and golden ticket. And I don't think I downed 4,000 cals, but MAN! I sure went to bed in a sugar coma. NEVER AGAIN. Ugh, my body couldn't handle it. *Sigh*...new day, new day. :)

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    So the temptation challenge on the last episode of Biggest Loser...I'm pretty sure I just reenacted that last night, minus the hidden cash and golden ticket. And I don't think I downed 4,000 cals, but MAN! I sure went to bed in a sugar coma. NEVER AGAIN. Ugh, my body couldn't handle it. *Sigh*...new day, new day. :)
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: been there!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I know....I got waylaid by the Easter bunny yesterday, and I OD'd on Reese's peanut butter eggs. I feel it today though- the sugar withdrawals are giving me a terrible headache and my stomach is upset. I guess that's my body's way of saying "HEY! Knock it off!!":ohwell:
  • aroane
    aroane Posts: 1
    Options
    I am diabetic. I crave sweets like I was a crack ad****. I can go without food, but sweets seem to soothe me. Even if I am getting full, I stop so that I can have something sweet. After I eat it, I seem to be relaxed and comforted.