soon to be minimouse

Options
hi i'm scousemouse
i'm a single mother with two teenage children, have recently lost 5st doing a total food replacement diet. i have gained 9lb over the last 10mths and want to get it off now before i end up going off the rails again. i've got a holiday booked for next month so would like to lose some of the weight before my trip. look forward to talking to other members for support and tips x x :smile: :smile:

Replies

• scousemouse0151
    Options
    hi i'm scousemouse
    i'm a single mother with two teenage children, have recently lost 5st doing a total food replacement diet. i have gained 9lb over the last 10mths and want to get it off now before i end up going off the rails again. i've got a holiday booked for next month so would like to lose some of the weight before my trip. look forward to talking to other members for support and tips x x :smile: :smile:
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!

I'm sure that the community here will provide you more than enough of the support you need to meet your goal! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: