Back On a Healthy Road After Losing My Little Pug

Options
13»

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just got my first pug puppy, Bentley. He is such a nice dog and we are so attached already. I can't imagine the pain you went through saying goodbye. I am glad though that you are on the road to health again!
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am a BIG dog lover also. Im so sorry to hear about your loss, but congrats on your weight loss!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    so sorry about your loss...these puppies and kitties end up being our children...but I am glad you are back on track of taking care of yourself..after so many months taking care of your puppy during the last few days...
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    @sarahkatara Oh, I'm so sorry, all my warmest thoughts to you. It takes a lot of strength to take care of ourselves when things hurt. I have lost people close to me, and it is so hard. When I was gentle with myself, and treated my body with care, it did help, and was certainly better than my ED "coping." I hope you take good care of yourself, and thank you for replying.

thank you so much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!