Too soon to feel difference on 30DS

Options
Hi there, I just am not happy today as this is Day 1 of leve 2 of 30DS and I really do not notice any difference in clothing and I am not weighing myself as that can be depressing as alot of people say, but truly I am not feeling any difference in my clothing, even slightly........is this way too soon, in fact today I feel bloated (and yes drinking water) or something and a pair of pants I thought would be a bit looser are actually feeling snug? So this is when I would say what is the point and probably quit, unless someone out there and convince me that at the end of this I will see results.....thanks for listening

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    The important part is how you feel doing the workouts. Do you feel like you have improved? That is really what matters
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't quit! Why did you start 30 DS? To shred weight, to look sexy, to be healthy! Keep with it and you will see results! Give it time.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 gave the most results for me - stick at it and im sure you will get the results
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! I just finished Day 1 Level 2 also. No changes for me either..but I am determined to finish these last 19 days!!...you can do it!!
  • cwesse
    cwesse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Quitting shouldn't be an option. I takes time for the body to adjust to changes of different work out. If it were easy everyone would do it and they wouldn't need websiteslike this.
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just am not happy today as this is Day 1 of leve 2 of 30DS and I really do not notice any difference in clothing and I am not weighing myself as that can be depressing as alot of people say, but truly I am not feeling any difference in my clothing, even slightly........is this way too soon, in fact today I feel bloated (and yes drinking water) or something and a pair of pants I thought would be a bit looser are actually feeling snug? So this is when I would say what is the point and probably quit, unless someone out there and convince me that at the end of this I will see results.....thanks for listening

I too am doing the 30DS and I'm a little more behind you, but I haven't noticed and huge changes in my inches...yet. I know I lost more inches on Insanity in the first two weeks than I have with 30DS. The thing with 30DS is you aren't supposed to check your measurements until the end of the 30 days. I know insane to think we wouldn't check them every week. LOL

How is your eating? Are you taking food into consideration? Is it possible it maybe your TOM and that is why you are feeling bloated and heavy? Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other with 30DS! :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You have only been doing it for 10 days. Give it some time.
  • kgoulbourne
    Options
    Stick with it!! I did it and Level 2 just gets you ready for Level 3 (which gets major results). I could never do a push up until I completed level 3! Don't give up!!:wink:
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Even though you've worked your butt off in level 1 and moved to level 2, sometimes it's hard to see a difference for a while. As discouraging as it is, you cannot give up. Have you measured yourself (inches)? Because although you do not feel the difference, you might see one when you measured. And remember it's only been 10 days. After my first day I contemplated giving up, wishing I could see immediate results. Then I realized that I didn't gain this weight in 1 day. Heck, I didn't gain all of this weight in ten days. It's going to take time. Just be patient. You can do it!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    As an out of shape chunckola, I can say this...We didn't get fat, out of shape and unhealthy over night..just sayin.....
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Level one may have been too easy for you depending on your workout schedule. It'll take time...that's why it's a 30 day shred and not a 10 day shred. Don't quit....you'll see results in the end. I love Level 3 the best.
    Good Luck!!