dear scale

Options
I am writing to to let you know that we no longer have an exclusive relationship. I have been seeing measuring tape and he has conviced me to continue seeing him on the side. I am sorry, but you can not control me anymore.

lol Sorry, I am feeling a little on the silly side.

Replies

• hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!! :happy:
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    LOL!
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!!
  • BlondieZee
    Options
    Same here! I almost gave up on my everything cause it took me almost 2 months to lose a pathetic 4 lbs.. little did I know.. I lost 6.5 inches !!! HAHA scale you shall deceive me NO MORE! :bigsmile:
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HA! I had to break up with Scale too! Measuring tape has been a much better friend, especially during marathon training!
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I broke up with my scale too! he was not very nice sometimes.:devil:
    And I too have been seeing Mr. measure tape every Saturday. LOL!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Love it! I feel the same way, me and my scale are taking a break from each other for a few weeks.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Yea, measuring tape is a much better "fit." He doesn't make me afraid of disapproval when i go to see him.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! I know what you mean. My weight is not droping but my clothes sizes are.
  • slightlycrunchymama
    Options
    Thats awesome! I think I need to make the same move.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: unfortunately my scale and I are in a up and down relationship, I'm hoping by the first of the year I kick him to the curb :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DivaRenae
    Options
    LMBO!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna break up 2...once I physically see 160...then we r breaking up!
  • hollymcd1027
    Options
    Heehee I love it. I just had my husband hide our scale. I'm going cold turkey and I knew if I put it some where then I would still just go and get on it every day! So now I have no idea where it is and I am just going to focus on my healthy habits and go with how I feel rather than that stinking number on the scale! =)
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    love it!! my scale couldnt make up its mind so i had to replace
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love this! I'm also having a love/hate relationship with my scale. I'm so close to my goal weight that even though I'm seeing a decrease in inches and body fat %, the scale occasionally goes up and it still makes me mad! I know it's unreasonable, but it's hard to erase a lifetime of focusing on that little red number that pops up.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love this! I'm also having a love/hate relationship with my scale. I'm so close to my goal weight that even though I'm seeing a decrease in inches and body fat %, the scale occasionally goes up and it still makes me mad! I know it's unreasonable, but it's hard to erase a lifetime of focusing on that little red number that pops up.

I completely understand that.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    I just decided to give up the scale for my sanity. I agree 100% with you.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    this is all kinds of awesome. :)
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!!!!!! I pulled out my tape measure today and it shows way better results then the scale. So happy to lose inches as wella s weight!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!