LIPOZENE

Options
Weekend drama - This weekend a small group of us got together to celebrate one of the childrens birthday --- One of our friends husband (who used to be near 320+, and who I didnt even recognize due to a 100+ lbs weight loss) attributed his loss to a "eating less and healthier" program and lipozene - He claims he takes it 30 minutes before meals, his stomach fills with "fiber" and hes substantially less hungry.

Has anyone else experienced this product??

Replies

• PELLEGK1
    PELLEGK1 Posts: 19
    Options
    Weekend drama - This weekend a small group of us got together to celebrate one of the childrens birthday --- One of our friends husband (who used to be near 320+, and who I didnt even recognize due to a 100+ lbs weight loss) attributed his loss to a "eating less and healthier" program and lipozene - He claims he takes it 30 minutes before meals, his stomach fills with "fiber" and hes substantially less hungry.

Has anyone else experienced this product??
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lipozene has been sued a gazillion times, but the product itself does 'work,' sort of. Clinical trials have seen it help people in a (small) trial base lose weight - but the actual weight loss is fairly insignificant. It certainly doesn't work by 'filling the stomach with fiber!'

Given that it's about $40 a packet, I'd say it's not worth the money - I'd recommend drinking 3 cups of green tea a day, which will help you lose about as much weight for $2.69 instead of $40!
  • rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thats great for your friend, but I've heard that Lipozene is only for those who are severely overweight/obese, and while a quick fix sounds great, I'm not sure I would trust it. Also, that "fiber" stuff he's talking about is called glucomannan, its becoming more well known recently, and its a fiber-filled type supplement to my knowledge. Bottom line: stear clear of the pills but investigate glucomannan if you think it may help you
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that his eating and exercise habits have changed along with his taking Lipozene and THAT is what helped him lose all that weight...

It may be helping him because he THINKS it is helping him (thus giving him better better willpower) - Sometimes that's what it takes! :smile: