Run, Walk or Crawl Highway 50 (Open Challenge) WK 3

Options

Replies

• gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I think that "Run, Walk Crawl, or whatever it takes" are some pretty good words to live by!!
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Tuesday: 8.05 km = 5.00 miles
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I think that "Run, Walk Crawl, or whatever it takes" are some pretty good words to live by!!

Thanks, we like them :)
  • reese66
    Options
    Hey thanks a mil for link back to this group. I would had missed it.

As for me...I decided to set 20 miles = 32 km as the target for this week.

Day 1 (Sunday 6/11) - 3.5 km
    Day 2 (Monday 7/11) - 6.5 km

Day 2 (Monday 7/11) - 3 km (yup another 3 km in the

Day 3 (Tuesday 8/11) - 0 km :cry:

Doc told me to take it easy for at least a week.....muscle cramp. But I am planning to take off for 2 days. I will be back on Thursday.

Take care of yourself lady!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    Sunday 4.27 miles walk/ run and in it to win it!!!
    Monday 4.10 miles walk run, but mainly walk, sore from yesterday a little
    Tuesday 1.75 miles walking, maybe more later.

10.12 miles total
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today. Beautiful sunny day!
    Total so far 7.6

Tracy
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I vote for keeping it open (not a group). We may even want to consider a once/week cross post under the Exercise forum to get more people outside of Motivation/Support.
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Can someone re-post the link to the ticker for this challenge? Now that the sigs are gone I want to put the ticker on my profile but can not get the link out of my siggy since the tab is gone :(
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ok forget that!! $**T%(&Y#*(@W# I thought we could add tickers to our profile, but tried it and NOPE! :grumble: :grumble: :Sigh: Wish there was a flipping the bird smiley, as it would come in super handy right now.
  • reese66
    Options
    Ok forget that!! $**T%(&Y#*(@W# I thought we could add tickers to our profile, but tried it and NOPE! :grumble: :grumble: :Sigh: Wish there was a flipping the bird smiley, as it would come in super handy right now.

Yep only the one MFP ticker, sucks, but it's ok it is still a free site so...:flowerforyou:
  • reese66
    Options
    I vote for keeping it open (not a group). We may even want to consider a once/week cross post under the Exercise forum to get more people outside of Motivation/Support.

If I read the new rules correctly, cross posting in the forums is not permitted, but I did think of that. I like posting the new threads as we get new members. As far as the groups, I haven't figured how to search unless you have the name of the group, so searching just challenge would bring up several group possible.

Nonafit had the suggestion last night that we could make our own group and then post new invite thread on Sundays with the link.

I like this better, but I am a creature of habit and to me this easy and familiar, but I open to move to a group, so far I believe have more no's than yes so at this point we are staying where we are at. Subject to change.
  • bstilland
    bstilland Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Are we to log our info here on this thread every day? If so I walked 2 miles on Sunday, 4 miles today.
    I found this thread again by going to my profile page... is that the only or easiest way to locate it? I guess I'll eventually get the hang of it.
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sunday: Hiked 2.3 miles
    Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: Hiked 5.2 miles

Totaling 7.5 miles so far! Woohoo!
  • reese66
    Options
    Are we to log our info here on this thread every day? If so I walked 2 miles on Sunday, 4 miles today.
    I found this thread again by going to my profile page... is that the only or easiest way to locate it? I guess I'll eventually get the hang of it.

Preferably yes report daily and also add your week total. To find the page look to right on your profile page, look below friends it should say something like my topics, if you select view all and you will see all the the posts you posted too :)

Something like

Sunday 1
    Tuesday 1

Total for week thus far 2
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 0
    Monday: 4.5 miles of run/walking = 4.5 total for the week
    Tuesday: 0 Not gonna moan about it because I needed it. 4.5 for the week

I should wear my pedometer to work on Thursday... heh
  • Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 2 miles (total 12.1 for the week)
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    3.25 miles this morning.
    11.5 so far for the week.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    760 miles from Ocean City, MD is what appears to be a little town called Bedford, Indiana. :)

Bedford, Indiana, nice Cali is right around the corner :)

Looks like we passed my office last week so no waves for me.

6.25 miles for today.

Dang, we could of all gone to lunch :)

Too bad- I've been looking for a reason to go out for Cajun!
    Anyone else live or work along Rt. 50?
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sun.=2 miles
    Mon.=3 mies
    Tues.=4
    9 total.

I've been looking at the groups feature and to be honest, I don't find it very user-friendly. Unless you know the name of the group it is very difficult to find one.
    I think that until they get a complete list of groups up--which is how most group forums work--I won't be joining any groups! I just don't like the idea of 'closed' groups!
    JMO!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks a mil for link back to this group. I would had missed it.

As for me...I decided to set 20 miles = 32 km as the target for this week.

Day 1 (Sunday 6/11) - 3.5 km
    Day 2 (Monday 7/11) - 6.5 km

Day 2 (Monday 7/11) - 3 km (yup another 3 km in the evening)

Day 3 (Tuesday 8/11) - 0 km :cry:

Doc told me to take it easy for at least a week.....muscle cramp. But I am planning to take off for 2 days. I will be back on Thursday.

Day 4 - 0 km :sad: :cry: :sad:
This discussion has been closed.