First Day...

Options
I had my first baby almost 3 months ago and I'm tired of looking like I had him last week. My original goal was to lost 50 pounds by by 30th birthday, but I've seen some really inspirational stuff on here so I've increased it to 70. I may not meet that by August 2012, but I will certainly be doing my best.

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little man! and welcome aboard the journey to a new you!

my goals to lose 50lbs by my birthday! so each month i set a goal and try and beat it!

Would love to take this journey with you ADD ME!

:heart: Coll
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your first baby! :) I know exactly how you feel...I have 3 little ones and I'm tired of using them as my excuse. Especially when mine are 2, 4, and 6 now. Good luck to you and feel free to add me if you like.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Aww..congrats on the baby!! :) Welcome to the site!!
  • nickiLee07
    nickiLee07 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new little guy!!!! This is a great site for inspiration! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • TheaAlexander
    TheaAlexander Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and best wishes to you and your son! this is only my third day on fitnesspal and liking it so far. it's a fun way to keep track of food and exercise. my goal is similar to yours. :flowerforyou:
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! My main goal is to lose my weight by my 30th birthday also.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little one!! Welcome!! You will find LOTS of support here...Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: