Fitness DVDs

Options
I was just wondering I just finished the 30 day shred for like the 3rd time and it is super easy for me now. I want a new fitness dvd but idk which one to do. (I cannot afford P90X or Insanity right now) are there any cheap dvds for fat burning/muscle building/weight loss?

Ps. I heard Biggest Loser has some great DVDs any recommendations there?

Replies

• Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 (is just like P90X but shorter workouts, just as effective), you can check out vids on www.collagevideo.com and see reviews, previews of the DVDs before you buy, the shipping is good too. I love Michelle Dozois, but highly recommend Jackie Warner's Xtreme Time Saver workout if you like JM's style, but want something new and a bit more "owies" lol.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    taebo is usually pretty cheap
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    http://tumblrgym.tumblr.com/
    sidebar
    all those videos for free
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I just picked up Jillian Michaels ripped in 30...it's the same style as 30 day shred but still different. Did my first day today and i really enjoyed it.

It's cut into weeks instead of the 10 days like the 30ds.
  • martielou
    martielou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's DVDs have been on sale on his website for $5-7. The ultimate cardio is good as is yoga for the warrior. I think it's mytrainerbob.com :)
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll be finishing 30 Day Shred at the end of November. I am really interest in the Ripped in 30. Jillian Michaels dominates!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have a serious collection of work out DVDs. If you like Jillian Michaels and her style, she has a wide range of them:

Ripped in 30 -- similar to 30 Day Shred except I find her a little more intense in this one, harder moves, workout is roughly 30 min with 4 levels in total.

6 week 6 pack -- I have never tried this one in isolation but rather did it when I want something new. It's mostly ab work.. It's an okay one. 2 levels for this one, and I believe around 30 min per workout.

No More Trouble Zones -- serious strength training... I like this one on days I want to use weights. It's as challenging as you want it to be. 45-50 minutes long.

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism -- love this one! Cardio dvd, 45 min long for the workout. It has kickboxing movies, plyometrics, cardio, etc. No weights required for this one.

Others I came across is Bob's cardio one. I forget the exact name of it, but it's really intense. 55 min of sweating your butt off. I will find the name and get back to you!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I bought burned DVDs (P90x and Chelean extreme) on craigslist for $10 each set and they work great.
    I also bought Brazilian butt lift DVD set on Ebay for $30.

You can also get free workouts on netflix or exercise tv on demand.
    www.exercisetv.tv
    Try youtube also
  • happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow I really want Brazilian Butt lift!

Do you want to keep your work outs in the same genre or are you trying to change it up? Do you feel tight from 3 months of circuits and want to stretch (and strengthen) it all out?

If you want the same then the above recommendations for RI30 and BFBM are super. They both rock.

To challenge your self in a new way I would suggest P57 (your thighs will FRY like bacon), Doves Bodies or Tonique Method. You can google all of these and get sneak peaks.

Happy video-ing! I have over 100. I love work out videos :)