Special K Challenge

Options
Hi everyone! has anyone tried the Special K challenge? I'm starting tomorrow ( today actually) and I'm wondering if anyone else is doing it or has done it and what your results were. feedback is welcome. thanks in advance!:happy:

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    Hi everyone! has anyone tried the Special K challenge? I'm starting tomorrow ( today actually) and I'm wondering if anyone else is doing it or has done it and what your results were. feedback is welcome. thanks in advance!:happy:

I couldn't stick with it. GL though!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I haven't tried it, however; I do love the protein shakes and protein bars. I try to do at least two of those with fruit as a snack everyday...They have helped.
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I looked at it last year - I also couldn't stick with it, I eat out too much! But there are some awesome recipes and ideas on the website. Good Luck x
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    It probably works because you're basically starving the entire time. I tried it once and was just miserable and cranky the entire time. The shakes and bars are yummy, though!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i tried like 4 years ago or more...it works but once u start eating normal again the weight just comes back on...its basically keeping u on portion control which u can do without sticking to the special k i believe that if u wanna lose the weight u shouldnt go for quick fixes cuz its only going to set u up for failure in the long run and then itll un motivate u to continue into a helathier lifestyle
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I remember it tasting like cardboard and checking and realising it had loads of sugar in it, good luck thou I love porridge for brekky x
  • BethanieK
    Options
    It's a good way to jump start your diet, but it's not something I would recommend for long term. It can be useful to get yourself back on track after a vacation, or slacking cycle. I usually do a 2 week course of a modified version.
  • kenzisurber44
    Options
    I've tried it also but couldn't stick to it. But I LOVE their cereal! I eat it evey morning for breakfast. Low on calories and it tastes great! Good Luck with th challenge!! Be sure to share your results and thoughts of it at the end!
  • MABmom
    MABmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I thought about it but I am super bad with cereal. It just doesn't fill me up and I want to eat too much, so I have to eat oatmeal or something else for breakfast.

I think it would really suck because teaching yourself portion control is hard but it is probably a good way to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!