Lose 15 By NYE ! Anyone wish to join?

Options
My original goal was to lose a total of 35 lbs by New Years but now I feel like I should go for 40! I decided today to maybe reach for 15 lbs more by NYE starting with my last weigh in on Sunday. Is anyone else up for this? We can just add each other and cheer each other on. I`m so much better with partners! Let me know , reply on here or just add me! :) This is the first time I`ve tried to rally people up so if you have any ideas like adding challenges or something to it that would be fun!

Replies

• amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you!!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you , I am hoping to loss more then that but I would be happy with that amount !!!
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in!! :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im winding down to my last few pounds ( about 9 left ) but you can still add me for support if you like 8)
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll give it a try!
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me, I could use some motivation, especially with the holidays coming up!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 by then! That would put me at my very lowest goal weight! Sign me up :)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I wanted to lose 5 by Thanksgiving, 5 more by Christmas, so this would be right on track!!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    I would love to do this!!!!!
  • ProperFlower
    ProperFlower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It like a New Years resolution in advance... or rather an old year's resolution!! I'm so in!
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    sure...a bit more would be good but 15lbs is a good goal...im in!!!
  • girlofgod
    girlofgod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined a group today that is doing a NYE challenge. Just fill out this form and the person organizing it will follow up with all the details...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFLSHlhZC1mNlFoZTV4Y0JWYjZMWnc6MQ
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the link! I will check it out! Wow, got so much response so quick! Everyone add me, and add each other! Support is key. :) We can do it! I see some people wanting to lose even more than that by NYE - shoot for the moon, people, cause you`ll land among the stars.. or you`ll at least lose some weight! Ahah woohoooo!
  • rtbk449
    rtbk449 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great plan to me! :)
  • seaponie
    seaponie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! This was my goal anyway, now I'll have extra motivation! :D
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.21 miles toward my 15 by NYE. Thanks for the challenge!
  • jeastertag
    Options
    I'm definitely in! :)
  • Naduah82
    Naduah82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • catiego224
    catiego224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YES!!!
  • Calvingrad87
    Options
    I am all for this. I am really struggling to lose. This may be just what i need. I also have a total goal of 30 pounds at the most. I want to be healthy but not sickly looking. I would like to have most of this gone before Easter.