Dawn French - 6 Stone lost

Options
richx83
richx83 Posts: 334 Member
One more maybe for UK people but Dawn French has lost 6 stone.

B22C7DDE7C3A5427F9BC734BC1BA6.jpg

http://style.uk.msn.com/health/dawn-french-talks-about-her-weight-loss?ucsort=1&ucpg=4

Replies

• SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow...

I'm not sure if she's Dawn French anymore? If that makes sense...
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    How nice for her! She was beautiful before of course, but I'm sure she's feeling much healthier now.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is amazing! Good thing they're done filming the Harry Potter movies, or she wouldn't be able to play the Fat Lady portrait anymore. :)
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Such great news! I've been a fan of hers for years, and I hated to see her growing rathr than shrinking over time. She looks TERRIFIC!!!!
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    I think she has always looked lovely, I hope shes happier now :)
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think she looks stunning!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    She looks wonderful good for her. She's a larger than life character anyway and so unbelievably funny. She doesent need that extra weight on her. She has a beautiful face and Im sure she feels so much better for losing that much 'GOOD FOR YOU DAWN;

XX
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much 6 stone is but she looks great! I love her!
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW! She was always beautiful anyway but hopefully loosing the weight will mean she's on this earth for that bit longer :smile:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wowv! I've always liked her. I was shocked when I saw her pictures on tv yesterday.
    They say she has lost it slowly and that's the best way. She looks great, she always has. Now she looks healthier!

I hope she finds a new man, she is terrific !
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible... she really doesn't look the same! Wonder if it will affect her career... either way she looks great :)
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow... I'm tucking into those chocolate oranges when i get home!

Even her bag looks bigger next to her svelt size!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    wow, she looks fab, I'd noticed pictures of her starting to use a walking stick, hopefully she won't need that anymore!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much 6 stone is but she looks great! I love her!

84 lbs
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow fair play to her.

I had been thinking she was getting way bigger the last time I saw her, I was concerned for her health, I guess she was too.

Great post.
  • suzan40
    Options
    I heard she used gastric band? dont know if thats true though, but whatever she looks amazing , a little older maybe but just absolutely fabulous!:wink:
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    1 stone equals 14 pounds. She lost 84 pounds.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    She looks gorge!
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I was amazed when I saw this yesterday, she looks incredible! And I was only watching the Vicar of Dibley episode with the chocolate fountain the other day...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!