Yummy cookies

Options
dmmarie21
dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
I made AWESOME cookies today! I am not sure of the calories, I didn't have time to add it up.

Unfortunatly, I just experiment, so I rarely measure :grumble:

But, here is what I did.

I took Pillsbury reduced sugar white cake mix, Diet cream soda (I started with 6 oz and increased 4 to equal 10) and 1 cup of quick cooking plain oats. I mixed that all together (I used a wooden spoon, and it kinda took a while). I added one mini pack of raisins and a handful of crushed walnuts. I sprinkled in about a TBSP of mocha sugar free capacinno powder. Baked at 350. I honestly never time cookies, because I can tell by the smell when they are done :laugh: But I would say maybe 10 minutes? You will know... the tops won't really brown though.

I decided to make a frosting as well. I've never done this before :blushing: , but, it wasn't too bad. Just lumpy haha. I took 4 oz ff cream cheese and 1/2 container of ww whipped ff cream cheese, put in micro about 60 seconds. Added a sm. pack of sf instant vanilla pudding, a little milk (until smooth), a couple splashes 50% less sugar tropicana OJ and a little more capp. powder. I made half without and half with frosting... hubby prefers with... I was surprised... :drinker:

Try it, you;ll love 'em :devil:

Replies

• dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I made AWESOME cookies today! I am not sure of the calories, I didn't have time to add it up.

Unfortunatly, I just experiment, so I rarely measure :grumble:

But, here is what I did.

I took Pillsbury reduced sugar white cake mix, Diet cream soda (I started with 6 oz and increased 4 to equal 10) and 1 cup of quick cooking plain oats. I mixed that all together (I used a wooden spoon, and it kinda took a while). I added one mini pack of raisins and a handful of crushed walnuts. I sprinkled in about a TBSP of mocha sugar free capacinno powder. Baked at 350. I honestly never time cookies, because I can tell by the smell when they are done :laugh: But I would say maybe 10 minutes? You will know... the tops won't really brown though.

I decided to make a frosting as well. I've never done this before :blushing: , but, it wasn't too bad. Just lumpy haha. I took 4 oz ff cream cheese and 1/2 container of ww whipped ff cream cheese, put in micro about 60 seconds. Added a sm. pack of sf instant vanilla pudding, a little milk (until smooth), a couple splashes 50% less sugar tropicana OJ and a little more capp. powder. I made half without and half with frosting... hubby prefers with... I was surprised... :drinker:

Try it, you;ll love 'em :devil:
  • abbylove08
    abbylove08 Posts: 215
    Options
    sounds good!
    def want to try!