Down some but not done

Options
On 6/3/11 I was 258.5lbs and on 11/7/11 I am 209.5lbs. I'm not done yet but I am so overjoyed by my progress I wanted to share.

*I tried to post a picture but it didn't work..I'll try back soon.*

new.jpg
old.jpg

Replies

• Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your accomplishment....Just keep going every day!!!
  • melbaby925
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • brasslady1
    Options
    I don't blame you for wanting to share your progress.....that is fantastic.......wish you could post a picture...that is really motivating
  • amdsdc
    amdsdc Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep going, you can do it!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I checked your link and if you copy and paste it it works :D lol

you look FANTASTIC.. GREAT JOB!!! I started at 260 this past beginning of October... hoping to get down to 200 by Sept :D
    thanks for sharing you are an inspiration :D
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    50lbs in under 6 months is not "down some" but is DOWN SOME AWESOME!!!

Great Great Great JOB!!!!!!
  • lawannaw
    Options
    I was able to post some pictures. Thank you all for your encouraging words. One I get some full body shots I will try to post them.
    Thank you all. It really helps to have support logging all food and exercise has help hold me accountable.
  • lawannaw
    Options
    I was able to post some pictures. Thank you all for your encouraging words. One I get some full body shots I will try to post them.
    Thank you all. It really helps to have support logging all food and exercise has help hold me accountable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!