Working Mom, needing additional support

Options
Hello! I am a working mother with two children and would love some support along my weight loss journey. Any takers?

Replies

• yanageorge
    Options
    Hi Julie, i'm the same. Love to keep you company on this trip. Yana
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am also a working mom of three girls. I too can always use more support. Request sent.
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a working mom too, and I find it challenging to get enough exercise in....
  • Colecoy
    Options
    I'm with you! I also am a working mother with 2 kids ... my husband is very skinny b/c he has a super metabolism and can eat and eat and eat so it's hard ... between the kids and hubby and work (sitting at a desk all day) I would love to have support and help support others!
  • karenx30
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. All I ask is mutual support :flowerforyou:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Working Mom of one sweet girl-feel free to add me!
  • kellyss20
    kellyss20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Feel free to add me as well! 3 kids and work full time.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Sure - I'm a working mom with a wonderful daughter. My husband travels frequently for work, usually gone Monday through Thursday, so my day is full of scheduling challenges. Some days are much harder then others.

But i've successfully lost the weight that I wanted to and was also able to train and run a couple of half marathons here and there (I just ran my 3rd last month).

Feel free to add me.
  • dillard_kelly
    Options
    me too ! add me... I sent you a request.
  • hnsmith89
    hnsmith89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heyy I'm a working mom of twin girls, going to school part-time, and an avid exerciser. My goal is to lean down to increase my fitness performance rather than just lose weight. After my girls were born I weighed 168 (I'm only 5'1") but now, about 1.5yrs after getting back into exercise, my weight varies between 134-139. I wanted to join here to challenge myself to keep to a strict calorie intake because I exercise so much and so hard that I was able to eat pretty much anything I wanted which doesn't necessarily mean I was healthy! My first challenge was to lose the baby weight, then I toned my muscles, and now my challenge is to improve my diet and become lean.

If anyone has any fitness questions, I'm here for ya!
    Feel free to add me <3
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of two and work fulltime. I would be happy to offer support!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a working mom, and also attend college full time. I look forward in working on this together with you. :smile:
    Thanks
    Anita
  • abh1005
    Options
    I am a working mom and would love to help support all of you! It's so tough finding time to do it all...
  • wisgal77
    wisgal77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of an adorable little guy. I decided I have to do something because my body took a beating during my pregnancy and he's a handful to keep up with....along with balancing everything else and somehow finding time to sleep.

Please feel free to add me.
  • Clare_F
    Options
    Hi I am a working Mum to 2 children, plus studying for an accountancy qualification. i know how hard it can be to juggle everything. feel free to add me.
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    Hi am I a working mom with 3 boys. 5, 2 1/2 and 3 months. I just started on this journey and I a deteremined to make it stick. The problem is that getting up with the baby ( I am nursing) every couple of hours is really draining and so getting up before work will be almost impossible and by the time the kiddos go to bed it's getting late. How do others fit it in?
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there-I'm with you! Let's help motivate each other. I too am a working mom, and understand how challenging it can be to try to get everything done.
  • lynntfuzz
    lynntfuzz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a working Mom with one 8 year old daughter. Please feel free to add me so we can help each other stay accountable and motivated!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5 feel free to add me if you would like,,
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Working mum with a 9 year old, feel free to add me.