Just joined, Looking for friends

Options
Ok so I just joined for the second time, but this time I realize that I need friends! Please send me a friend request, I need to lose 75 pounds and I just haven't been able to stay motivated by myself :sad:

Replies

• erialsea
    erialsea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Miss sarajane! I also just joined and am looking for friends. I need to lose 50lbs and need some motivation!
  • Frank09051949
    Frank09051949 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me as one
  • dlphncole
    dlphncole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!! :) You can do it!:happy:
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll request you both! Good luck, great friends really help stay on track and keep you motivated!!
  • freaky67
    freaky67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd be happy to freind any of you wonderful ladies. :happy:
  • Evelia1439
    Evelia1439 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I here! Freind request me :)
  • jendavis07
    Options
    Welcome! Looks like we're in the same boat! I need to lose around 60 pounds. We'll help you through this tough journey!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. You've come to the right place and friends make you or break you!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Adding you NOW! :)
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Added you guys! I have only been on this site for a few hours and already am addicted, LOL, it feels great to have a bunch of people cheering us along :)
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do this! This is a great place for encouragement and motivation.

Feel free to add me.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I still have about 120 to lose, so I feel your pain, frustration, determination, etc.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    ADD ME AS WELL .
  • abrantner
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.. This site is great.

Allison
  • ehsquared
    Options
    Added you both!
  • anyasants
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Count me in as another friend!! You can never have too many (hopefully =P)
    And anyone who wants another, add me!! I was a little sluggish on this site for a bit but now Im back in action!!
  • loraflock
    Options
    I just joined two weeks ago and I could use some more friends so count me as one of yours.:bigsmile:
  • theycallmeswampy
    Options
    I've been on here a couple of months, I log and exercise but don't seem to lose. We can do this together, we just need to stay focused. Add me!!
  • lil_longhorn
    lil_longhorn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i just joined as well and would more friends to help me reach my goal.
  • peggyjshep
    Options
    I just joined literally last night. I too am in need of motivation. But I did push myself to walk up and down the stairs today. Friend if you would like too. I'd be happy to help you out.