UK people up for 5-10lb loss by Christmas?

Options
Hello,

I would love to achieve this goal and have focus over this tricky fitness time! I am hoping to lose 6lbs by 22nd December. I want to do this by doing;
-4 20-40min cardio sessions a week
-eating 3 decent meals a day

I record all my meals and fitness and would love to have few more friends for motivation and support (both ways)

Anyone else want to join in?

Replies

• nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    HI I am in the UK and would like to lose 5-7 pounds before xmas also. I am doing cardio at the gym 3-5 times a week and healthy eating :happy:
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    This sounds great to me :)
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    Aww brilliant ladies, lets do it!

What kind of exercises are you doing?

I log all my meals and exercises so please add.
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started running 3 months ago and so 2-4 miles each workout (on treadmill or outside), and do xrosstrainer, bikes and rowing machine at gym Try to vary it a bit.

What are you doing?
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    Sounds great, well done! Variation is so important.

I was doing well swimming before work 3-5 times a week, but must admit season change and nasty virus has set me back and only done 2 a week last couple of weeks.

Back on track this week now, Also as I don't drive i am managing a fair bit of walking each day. Will up my pace from mod to brisk (made easy by being cold and wanting to get back inside quickly).

Will be doing 1 pilates class a week and at least one other class or gym session too. I have to keep it varied or I lose motivation/interest.
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    I was also swimming 3 x per week, but since it has gotten soo much colder i have kinda stopped, but i am picking that back up next week as i felt so toned whilst doing it and now my jelly belly has well and truly came back. I have also started using my sons skipping rope, which is a great burn!! & Walking as much as possible ect. I think a bit of competitivenessis just what i need :)