Looking for some friends to keep me motivated.

Options
Hi! I’ve been using MFP for about 3 weeks now and half way to my first mini goal of 14 lbs. Once I reach that I will be setting myself a new goal for 10 lbs until I reach my goal weight and drop 51 lbs total. I’m just looking for some friends for that extra support to get me though those days when things get tough. Feel free to add me. And good luck to all of you!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BeastlyBetty
    BeastlyBetty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Looks like we have about the same amount of weight to lose. You're off to a great start! Good luck with everything. :)
  • smpearce13
    smpearce13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes, a very impressive start!
  • dajn44
    dajn44 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me as your friend I need someone to help keep me on track. I lost 60 pounds and have kinda gotten off track. Gained 10 of ikt back so am trying to get motivated. We can help each other. This is day two for me have set a goal of losing the ten pounds I gained and then will work to lost gthe last twenty which I have been told is the hardest . I believe it
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    u can add me! :)
    I want to lose 70 lbs!
  • anyasants
    Options
    Woah you are doing amazing!!! I'm relatively new on here but Im so glad to see that this has the potential to work so well. You now have one more friend!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add and good luck to you!
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    You all can add me as a friend too. I'm all about motivating each other. I also have a group on facebook that is doing a 30 day Challenge. I will be starting a new challenge in December. Message me so I can tell you how to find me on facebook. I have about 18 pounds to lose and I am trying to tone up a little more. I am a Zumba instructor......I burn the calories, but decided I needed to tighten up on my food choices and that is what I have been doing for the last 10 days and have already lost 2 pounds.........Wohooo!!
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Good luck to all of you too!
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I am new to this site. I have lost a total of 42lbs. I am a little bit over my weight goal and want to loose a little bit more to get my BMI down. I need some friends to help me get motivated to take that last bit off.
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have lost about 65....and am trying for those last 10 or so. Up and down, up and down, just enough to keep me from my goal! I will add you, and anyone else that wants to add me, feel free!