Cheesy Movies

Options
LaDiablesse
LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
What's the cheesiest movie you've seen?

The most recent one I've seen was The Crow: Wicked Prayer Edward Furlong, David Boreanaz, Dennis Hopper, Danny Trejo, Tara Reid, & Tito Ortiz were all in it.

I went into it knowing it would be pretty cheesy, but wanted to give it a chance. It was pretty amusing.

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Master of Disguise, and I love it!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    the stupids with tom arnold. its hella old and hella cheesy! lol
  • MindyLynn77
    Options
    awake.. with Jessica Alba... Dumbest **** everrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Cristhiane
    Cristhiane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I thought the Footloose remake was pretty cheesy
  • jessluvscrossfit
    jessluvscrossfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hot Tub Time Machine had to be the worst I've seen in quite a while!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thankskilling
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Green Hornet.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Blood ~ The last vampire... somethings are better off left anime
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thankskilling

OOOHH how I love this movie <3 I love cheesy, I have seen alot but this one prolly tops the cake.
    Forgot to add I watch alot of Chris Seaver, low budget pictures, Teen Ape
    and Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
  • stampede55
    Options
    Return of the Living Dead. It's freakin awesome!
  • stampede55
    Options
    Blood ~ The last vampire... somethings are better off left anime
    I liked it....maybe it was because it came on at 4am and I was a bit delirious....but I liked it!
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    Troll 2.

That is the worst yet greatest movie in the universe. If you haven't seen it then do yourself a favor and find it, watch it, and lol until you nearly perish.
  • LaDiablesse
    Options
    Troll 2.

That is the worst yet greatest movie in the universe. If you haven't seen it then do yourself a favor and find it, watch it, and lol until you nearly perish.

A friend of mine LOVES this movie, but I have yet to see it.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I just watched Troll Hunter last night. Talk about weird and cheesy. It was entertaining though!
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I watched Breaker! Breaker! with Chuck Norris. Possibly the worst movie ever, but I have a bad habit of watching train wrecks once I get started.
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The most recent cheesy movie was Area 51. It was a SyFy movie that I rented thru netflix. I wanted to gouge my eyes with toothpicks after watching that one. Fortunately, I salvaged my movie night with Lamb of God's documentary "Walk with Me in Hell".
  • stampede55
    Options
    I watched Breaker! Breaker! with Chuck Norris. Possibly the worst movie ever, but I have a bad habit of watching train wrecks once I get started.
    Face it, when Chuck Norris is on the screen, you have to watch it.
  • LaDiablesse
    Options
    The most recent cheesy movie was Area 51. It was a SyFy movie that I rented thru netflix. I wanted to gouge my eyes with toothpicks after watching that one. Fortunately, I salvaged my movie night with Lamb of God's documentary "Walk with Me in Hell".

You can catch all kinds of cheesy movies on Netflix! That's where I saw that Crow movie lol
  • stampede55
    Options
    I would be lost without Netflix. If HBO and Showtime didn't show the series' that I liked I would cut them from my cable. My only wish.....a shuffle feature. I wish I could shuffle through everything and watch the first movie shown.