Friendly Friends Needed

Options
Looking for some new, active, motivational, super amazing friends. I’m not a friend hoarder, you can see I don’t have a large amount. I like to know my friends, encourage on a personal level, more then your generic WTG when possible.

You should friend me if:
You log on daily
You post daily
You exercise almost daily
You like to comment on updates
You like when I comment on your updates
You want to give/get motivation
You like my jellyfish

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i consider myself somewhat friendly.
    and i fit all those descriptions...
  • stephaniev07
    stephaniev07 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way. I too am not a friend hoarder. I started over 35 days ago and have logged in each and every day. :) I fit all your criteria. hope you add me. :) maybe you can help me get over my plateau I feel I am on.
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We can be friends. Feel Free to add me, I am new to this site two.
  • abrantner
    Options
    All of the above.. and I LOVE your jellyfish.. Tried to take a picture of a similar on at Seaworld/Orlando a few weeks ago.. Needless to say EPIC fail.. But they were pretty. :)

Allison
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I do all of the things you listed. ask my pals for references :) anyway, check out my profile. if you think I would be a helpful friend, send me a friend request and let's encourage each other on our respective journeys.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Thanks friends, I added you
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I fit the criteria and certainly am looking for friendly friends too to keep me motivated. Add me if you wish!:smile:
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i like your jelly fish... do you like my manatee?
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined this site and love it. I dont have many friends yet. I just need a few to help me with my last goal.