Friend told me about my fitness pal

Options
Hi my name is Angela my nick name is Appy (highschool). I recommitted to my weight loss 33 days ago and a few weeks ago my boss told me about my fitness pal so I set up a profile and here I am. In October, 10-1-2011 to be exact my starting weight was 225, today 11-3-2011 I am 201lbs, I am 5'1" tall so I would like to lose 80 more lbs putting me at 121lb but I am flexible when it comes to that. Just wanted to say hello.

Replies

• yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    yep, make some friends, read some topics, and make some goals. we're all in this together. ;-)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great loss in the month you have been here. Keep up the good work. I am always open to new friends.
  • fissyl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • appy85
    appy85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @yokurio Thanks will, do :smile: . I really wish I had an I phone so I could log my meals and excercise as I go by the time I can pull out my laptop I have to really think long and hard about what I have done that day or sometime over a few days. I am encouraged everyday I keep forging ahead.
  • appy85
    Options
    @chrisja Thanks, I am pleased with it but trying to remain realistic, I realize that number will more than likely drop this month although I would like to see another month like that, who wouldn't.
  • appy85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    Thanks for the welcome!:happy:
  • appy85
    Options
    Hi my name is Angela my nick name is Appy (highschool). I recommitted to my weight loss 33 days ago and a few weeks ago my boss told me about my fitness pal so I set up a profile and here I am. In October, 10-1-2011 to be exact my starting weight was 225, today 11-3-2011 I am 201lbs, I am 5'1" tall so I would like to lose 80 more lbs putting me at 121lb but I am flexible when it comes to that. Just wanted to say hello.
    So I fell off the wagon with my weight loss and only got back on January 27, 2014. I had gotten up to 235lbs and as of my last weigh in I am now 214lbs, I am in a better place with my weight loss now. In fact it isn't a diet or even a journey I have just changed the way I eat and I have committed to moving every week in some way or another.

I am suffering with torn ligaments in my ankle but still manage to work out. I am not going all balls to the walls to avoid my famous burn out, but if I am tired or my ankle is troubling me then I won't consume as many calories that day. My doctor/ Physical Therapist has taken me off intervals on the treadmill and I can only be on the treadmill for 5 mins at a time and allow my ankle to rest. Then again, of course if the pain lingers more than a few seconds I am supposed to back off. I am pushing those limits quite a bit and at times it bites me in the butt, but I have made such nice progress I don't want to fall back into my old ways.

So anyway, I found this thread and thought oh boy, it looks like I have only lost 21lbs in 3 years. lol

Hello again everyone.
  • appy85
    Options
    bump
  • rewind4321
    Options
    I'm sure you can use the MFP on lots of different phones.
    I have a windows phone and its on there. What type of phone do you have??
  • appy85
    Options
    I have it on my phone now, I didn't have back in 2010 on my windows phone when I first created this topic. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 now. Back then I didn't have internet on my windows phone. Thanks for the friend request, I accepted. I have recommitted this year at the end of January, I just got tired. Here I am.....
  • appy85
    Options
    I'm sure you can use the MFP on lots of different phones.
    I have a windows phone and its on there. What type of phone do you have??
    I have it on my phone now, I didn't have back in 2010 on my windows phone when I first created this topic. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 now. Back then I didn't have internet on my windows phone. Thanks for the friend request, I accepted. I have recommitted this year at the end of January, I just got tired. Here I am.....