Goal Achieved - 40lbs in 3 months! (w/ Pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Clare_F
    Options
    Well done amazing results in such a short space of time.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty unhealthy day today, not breaking the bank or anything, but more than I would have liked. Gonna make sure I stay on the pony, just kinda hard because I just moved into a new house, trying to figure out my eatin habits
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ben, you've done fantastic!!!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Great job, big difference.
    Darth Vader?
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you have done, I am sure you are finding that you have more energy too. Congratulations!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Good job man, now add some muscles to that frame !!!!!!!!! LOL jk

JDR

Totally agree. But I needed to lose the weight before the muscle gain. If the scale moved up at all because of muscle gain, I would have been to discouraged to continue

I totally agree! Nice job by the way!
  • twiztedsista
    Options
    you look AMAZING! I've lost 36lbs in 8 weeks so I can't wait to see what 12 weeks brings. Keep up the good work!
  • _Ben
    Options
    Good job! What a difference!

Also, I like your Star Wars dolls.
    pew-pew-pew-vader.jpg

This picture reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story, its inspiring!
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great result! Still can't quite fathom the speed of it. Maybe it's youth. We old guys take some time to give up the fat. Either way, it's great and I'm happy for you. Never forget your girlfriend deserves the best you you can be.

48yo male here & I lost 40-lbs in 90 days. No diets, pills, shakes, shreds, etc.... just healthy-prepared food and excerising EVERY day!

Congrats!
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    You look really good. I need to lose about 30 lbs. I have already lost 30. I had a pacemaker put in last March and I'm only 58 yrs old. Carrying around this extra weight is just not healthy for me. I'm only 5 feet tall and now 146. would like to get to about 110-115. It seems like it's going really slow for me. I wish I could speed it up somehow. I think more exercise is the key for me. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.
  • _Ben
    Options
    You look really good. I need to lose about 30 lbs. I have already lost 30. I had a pacemaker put in last March and I'm only 58 yrs old. Carrying around this extra weight is just not healthy for me. I'm only 5 feet tall and now 146. would like to get to about 110-115. It seems like it's going really slow for me. I wish I could speed it up somehow. I think more exercise is the key for me. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

Some things that may help, helped me:
    -Eat more filler food, pickles, 0 cal veggies, gum. All these help clear out your system and decrease your unhealthy intke
    -Exercise daily. Every day. In fact, Id really recommend 2x a day. Even something like 30ds 2x a day or that, only about an hour. but youll see huge results
    -Try to zigzag your diet. Set a weekend cal goal and a week day goal. For weekends, make it about 400 calories higher than your week day, but still under your calculated goal.This will cause your body to burn more daily calories
    -Lots of liquids. I plataued once or twice, but was easily broken by huge liquid consumption.

Stick with it, and make sure you have a good support group
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!