The Firm?

Options
Has any one tried the Firm dvd's? I have two of them and wanted to know if anyone has tried them and if so have you seen any results from doing the dvds... They seems pretty intense so im hoping they work!

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Has any one tried the Firm dvd's? I have two of them and wanted to know if anyone has tried them and if so have you seen any results from doing the dvds... They seems pretty intense so im hoping they work!
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    I haven't used them recently, but I used to use the originals religiously. They definitely gave me results and also taught me the joy of weights!:smile:
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few of them. I love the firm. :heart: I like the older videos (the ones with the fanny lifter) a lot more than the newer ones. Standing legs is my personal favorite. I also like cardio dance fusion and 5 day abs too. (ok I love most of them)

I think that they work really well. If you work out consistently you should see results fairly quickly. Make sure you watch your diet, and stick with it.

Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Sparkle523
    Options
    I have the 'firm box' set and I love it. Although, I hardly do it these days since I've discovered Jillian.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I have the 'firm box' set and I love it. Although, I hardly do it these days since I've discovered Jillian.

Im going to start the Firm dvd tomorrow and cross my fingers i make it through the dvd!!! Let me know if anyone else would like to start doing it with me!