Hello

angeleyez69
angeleyez69 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I joined this about a month ago and although i'm not losing as much weight as I want i'm gradually working my way to it. I tend to either work out and eat crap or eat good and not work out so since joining i have only been eating better..time to start working out. It will also be easier once i'm done school cuz then I will only have work to deal with and no more 13 hours a week on hmwk. I'm looking forward to having the success I have wanted now for about 3 yrs. I put on 30 lbs in three years and am disgusted with it. I would do anything to go back to what I was in high school, even though back then I thought I was fat. Anyways enough about me..:smile:

Replies

• I joined this about a month ago and although i'm not losing as much weight as I want i'm gradually working my way to it. I tend to either work out and eat crap or eat good and not work out so since joining i have only been eating better..time to start working out. It will also be easier once i'm done school cuz then I will only have work to deal with and no more 13 hours a week on hmwk. I'm looking forward to having the success I have wanted now for about 3 yrs. I put on 30 lbs in three years and am disgusted with it. I would do anything to go back to what I was in high school, even though back then I thought I was fat. Anyways enough about me..:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.