Vegan or Vegetarian Friends?

Options
Anyone currently living a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle? I eat about 90% vegan and would like some friends that also have alternative eating styles!

Fabulous.

Replies

• amberpaigee
    Options
    Same as you! I am about 90% vegan and 100% veggie! Vegan when cooking for myself but have to relax the rules when eating with friends out and about :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am on my way to becoming vegan :) I am going vegetarian fisrt, but I am doing well so far!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Me! I just started a group for us vegans/vegetarians: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores

Feel free to join and find many more... and add me as a friend if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    vegetarian over 25 years, vegan for 7, feel free to add me, i dont post much on the forums
  • Noley87
    Noley87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Noel. :) I am a vegetarian, but I am interested in a vegan lifestyle. My husband is a meat eater and devout dairy product eater, so it is a little interesting. I have replaced milk with soy milk, but I really enjoy cheese from time to time. Has anyone found any great replacements? :)
    6098559.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • follownocrowd
    follownocrowd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Proud to be vegetarian!