Options
Hoping I can be heart healthy so that when I do work out I don't feel weak and dehydrated. That's my goal right now.

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • lmartioski
    Options
    new here my goal is to lose another 100 pounds
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will love it here! The biggest thing that I can say is to make sure you have lots of supportive friends on here! It is so much easier to stay positive and on the right track when you have a good support group!! I will send you a friend request.
  • RebeccaLynn4
    Options
    :happy: Hello I am new also. Welcome to the journey!
  • craigs81
    Options
    I am a week old. I started a week ago, and I find it quite helpful to see what you're eating and how you can balance it out if you have too much of something one day, you can go to the next day, and try to change a little bit. I really am enjoying it so far.
  • Sashanichole111
    Options
    Thank you! :D
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!
  • karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there, another fairly newbie (okay, I started October 20th--hides head in shame :wink: ). I have over 100lbs to lose, but set my goal for 60 right now. It seems more attainable than the bigger number and I don't want to set myself up for failure (the special ed teacher in me :smile: ) Only added 1 friend (joined her simple challenge the other day).