Just signed up for this site a week ago. I have lost 7lbs and have been going to gym 4 times a week to lift and running 3 times a week. I am 29 years old and start playing semi pro football next week. This is a great site with a lot of useful info and everyone seems so nice.

Replies

• datank4
    datank4 Posts: 14
    Just signed up for this site a week ago. I have lost 7lbs and have been going to gym 4 times a week to lift and running 3 times a week. I am 29 years old and start playing semi pro football next week. This is a great site with a lot of useful info and everyone seems so nice.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member

hello and welcome to MFP!!! you will find this site very helpful !!!
  • datank4
    datank4 Posts: 14
    Yeah I Mean as soon as I eat something or exercise I go right on to comp and fill out my daily log. It's kind of addicting!:smile:
  • Welcome and GOOD LUCK to you!!! Ive only been on this site for 4 days and have lost 7lbs!! I love this site!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: