Hello

:flowerforyou: Hello to everyone I signed up for myfitnesspal three days ago and its the best site I have come across for tracking everything I need. I'm turning 35 next month and decided that if I keep going the way I am I won't be around to see my three year old get married, so its time to get healthy! BTW any advice on how to make this lifestyle change is most welcome.

KKB

Replies

• :flowerforyou: Hello to everyone I signed up for myfitnesspal three days ago and its the best site I have come across for tracking everything I need. I'm turning 35 next month and decided that if I keep going the way I am I won't be around to see my three year old get married, so its time to get healthy! BTW any advice on how to make this lifestyle change is most welcome.

KKB
  • bj8331
    bj8331 Posts: 9
    :smile: Welcome I just joined myself a few days ago. I truely love this site. GOOD-LUCK with your weight lost.
  • Thanks Hun Good Luck to you too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: