GUILTY

Options
Yes, I am guilty of posting without a formal introduction...Hi to all!...
I have been using MFP for about 3 weeks now and love the ease of tracking my food, as well as the msg boards and information.
I am a stay-at-home (for the most part) wife and mother of 2. I also teach group fitness, including step and weight classes.
That being said, I have learned to love exercise, but don't have such a "good" grip on eating healthy. For years I have been eating "fake" food and was a self-professed splenda queen. I recently cut-out sweetners and lean cuisines, which has been wonderful.
My next mission is to stop the "binge" eating which I tend to partake-in during the weekends. So, by the advice of MFP posts, I have upped my daily caloires and am eating-back some of my exercise calories...this seems to be helping the urge to eat everything in the house.
My weight goal is to loose the 5 pounds of fat that I tend to carry in my rear.

Replies

• erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    Yes, I am guilty of posting without a formal introduction...Hi to all!...
    I have been using MFP for about 3 weeks now and love the ease of tracking my food, as well as the msg boards and information.
    I am a stay-at-home (for the most part) wife and mother of 2. I also teach group fitness, including step and weight classes.
    That being said, I have learned to love exercise, but don't have such a "good" grip on eating healthy. For years I have been eating "fake" food and was a self-professed splenda queen. I recently cut-out sweetners and lean cuisines, which has been wonderful.
    My next mission is to stop the "binge" eating which I tend to partake-in during the weekends. So, by the advice of MFP posts, I have upped my daily caloires and am eating-back some of my exercise calories...this seems to be helping the urge to eat everything in the house.
    My weight goal is to loose the 5 pounds of fat that I tend to carry in my rear.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • erica9699
    Options
    Thanks Lauramg and good luck to you as well!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    I am not sure if you can say you are guilty! You sound like you have taken a good look at your health and are changing important habits that will lead to more good health!

I use stevia as a sweetener, liquid or in little packs. It is an herb that is delicious. A lot of people on this website talk about how they bake with it, etc.

Wishing you the best!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    I don't know where you're going to find 5-9 pounds to lose, you're gorgeous as it is. Of course, eating healthy and cutting out junk never hurt anyone so as long as you're taking good care of yourself it's all good. Not that he has a say-so in the first place, but I bet your husband isn't complaining.

Regardless, good luck!
  • erica9699
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words and support. Yes, I have tried stevia, but very minimally...I have to really watch it or I will be sweetening EVERYTHING! Good luck to everyone!