Hi, I'm cardigirl and new to this site

cardigirl
cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
I just joined due to the recommendations from some good friends. I have been working with a trainer since last August (2008) and have shed almost 20lbs, plus gained a whole lot of muscle. I'm hoping to lose another 20lbs this year, which would bring me to 140. Currently I'm working out 5 to 6 days a week, and find that the more I work out, the more I love it. Hopefully this site will help me keep better track of my exercising and food intake, and I will find encouragement from others as well as give encouragement back.

I have two adult kids and am working out for better health so I can stick around longer and annoy, er, I mean, enjoy them!

Replies

• cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    I just joined due to the recommendations from some good friends. I have been working with a trainer since last August (2008) and have shed almost 20lbs, plus gained a whole lot of muscle. I'm hoping to lose another 20lbs this year, which would bring me to 140. Currently I'm working out 5 to 6 days a week, and find that the more I work out, the more I love it. Hopefully this site will help me keep better track of my exercising and food intake, and I will find encouragement from others as well as give encouragement back.

I have two adult kids and am working out for better health so I can stick around longer and annoy, er, I mean, enjoy them!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • 3boyzmom
    3boyzmom Posts: 18
    Welcome Cardigirl
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    welocme

you probably know more than most of us
    so get ready

have fun:smile: