Weirdest Thing

Options
JellyJaks
JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
I broke my ankle so severely that I needed a plate and pins put in it. It's finally starting to heal well enough that I can walk on it (YAY!) and today I was taking a look at the kick *kitten* scar I'm gonna have...

My ankle bone has a point! :laugh: I can actually see the edges of the plate that was put in it and now I can't stop messing with it. Any idea how many calories I'm burning stroking my own ankle :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• nalljc
    nalljc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol I had the same thing...i can't feel the plate with my fingers, but when it gets cold, it REALLY talks to me! I also have the kick *kitten* scar!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    not sure how many calories, but be careful.... if you stroke it too much you'll go blind.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    you said stroking!!!>.LMAO
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    not sure how many calories, but be careful.... if you stroke it too much you'll go blind.

Damn you beat me to the pun ;-D thought exactly the same response.... Nice one :-D

and just cause the title is weirdest thing, hows about my German Shepard eating and apparently liking the lettuce that fell from my dinner plate. Thats a new one on me, a dog that likes at least 1 of the 5 a day
  • JellyJaks
    Options

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to say something to this effect :laugh:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to say something to this effect :laugh:
    it didnt take long
  • JellyJaks
    Options

Damn you beat me to the pun ;-D thought exactly the same response.... Nice one :-D

and just cause the title is weirdest thing, hows about my German Shepard eating and apparently liking the lettuce that fell from my dinner plate. Thats a new one on me, a dog that likes at least 1 of the 5 a day

I had a cat that used to love lettuce. Even weirder was the fact that she wouldn't eat fish or chicken. Apparently she was a vegetarian...